Sunday, June 13, 2010

Confused (poem)

I feel so confused
About everything
About something
About nothing
So much races through my mind
It goes blank I forget everything
I feel so angry
Because I can't recall anything
What am I to do
You can't see my thought's
So I can't ask you for help
Raking my brain for whats lost
Looking at objects hoping they trigger a memory
But none comes at all
Nothing but an echo from one side to the other
Emptiness, no feeling or emotion
I laugh at nothing in particular
Only to fill space for a minutes time
Something finally comes to mind
I walk downstairs as I think
I walk through the door and...
Dang! I'm confused again
I stand there staring blankly
What did I come down here for?
Something so simple has been erased
Once again I look around hoping to rekindle the memory
I feel anger rise up
A wasted trip, used up energy for nothing
I go right back upstairs standing at the top stair
I remember! Repeating it over and over so not to forget

No comments:

Post a Comment