Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dealing with stress

Stress is everywhere, in everyday life. Its important to deal with stress in a healthy way. Finding something to take your mind off things can be easy if you know what you like. Simple things I like to do is walk around the park and listen to music. More time consuming things I like to do is drawing. I'm good at drawing cartoons. I've done a couple poster size drawings for friends, and it feels good that they like them a lot. Another hobby I used to do was writing poems. I would write about things I've been through and things I haven't, so if someone read my poems they might be able to relate. Here is an example of one poem I wrote a long time ago:

Through all my smiles and all my tears
Through all the trials of all my years
Through all the pain and drama
To all my better days
When I was happy and had my way
Not a doubt in my mind that something would go wrong
Just sitting back, relaxing and listening to my songs
Going out every night with my girls
Always something to do in our world
But as we get older and reality sets in
We realize we cant do things as we did then
All work no play but hey what can I say we had our days

No comments:

Post a Comment